I'm not hep to the identification scheme literature, but I'll just a note
that in Dimitrios's scheme, Alice can't just sign the challenge, but must
also include Dave's signature in her signature.  That is, Alice must sign all
of {S_dave(challenge), challenge}, not just the challenge by itself.  And
Dave has to verify that both the challenge and his signature were signed by
Alice.  Otherwise, Bob could just masquerade Dave's challenge.

                Marc