[Moderator's note: As he says, of doubtful relevance, but I found it
amusing. --Perry]

At 12:52 PM 2/7/03 -0500, Matt Blaze wrote:

For those who are interested, the "final" version of my paper on
cryptology and locks is available at
        http://www.crypto.com/papers/mk.pdf
(the old version is still online at mk20020915.pdf in the same directory).
Of doubtful relevance to this, but it still caught my eye:

Ericsson today named Carl-Henric Svanberg as its new CEO. Svanberg, currently CEO of the world's leading lock maker, Assa Abloy, will take over as Ericsson chief executive from Kurt Hellstrom on April 8.