Hi there,

In the application I'm working on I am starting with an encrypted
(AES) file and need to present its decrypted contents in the form of a
std::istream to a parser component.

The encrypted file is potentially too large to be stored entirely in
memory and for obvious reasons I don't wish to decrypt it to a
temporary plain-text file on the disk.

I would have though this was a fairly common problem to solve and
before rolling my own I was wondering whether there was something
(which I am too unperceptive to find) in the standard API  for
achieving it or whether there was anybody who had some code (or
experience) to share.

Thanks,

Tom