Hello,

On the github page, there seems to be a reference to VS 2017 for the latest
release of crypto++ 7.0.0.

I'm on Win 10 with the latest patches and updates, and can't figure out how
to work with crypto++ using Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.  It seems
to build fine, although there are some lines that fly by occasionally which
I can't interpret.

I open cryptest.sln in Visual Studio 2017 CE and batch build everything.
It seems to work out.  I've tried the 8.1 SDK and Win 10 SDK.

But when I try to use it in a project, after adding the include path and
the output path with the x64 cryptlib.lib file, I always get linker
errors.  I use the same SDK version and same x64 config for my projects, so
I'm not entirely sure what's going on.

Does anyone else use VS 2017 CE and successfully build crypto++ 7.0.0 on
Win10?  If yes, did you have to configure anything to get it to build, and
link when using it in other projects?

Thanks for any tips.  I'm stuck and there are no VS build instructions for
VS2017 Crypto++ 7.0.0 on the Wiki, although maybe I'm missing something
obvious...

James