Yes. What RSA provides is KEM - Key Encapsulation Mechanism. You would run
*two* of them - one in reach direction - and then run a KDF over concatenation
of these two encapsulated symmetric keys.

AFAIK, it's the only way. And that's what NIST is doing with their Post-Quantum
competition: they requested only KEMs, but no Key Agreement.

Sent from my test iPhone