Hi

Thanks Jeff for reply!
I went through https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Android.mk, it mentions to use
cryptopp-android <https://github.com/noloader/cryptopp-android> (I am using
this as mentioned above)

Undefined symbols -functions (linker issues) reported by compiler are
already available in source files but guarded with #ifdefs
Note: I am using Crypto++ Master and cryptopp-android Master as mentioned
in documentation without any change.

I am able to create a build for *arm64-v8a *but, while building for
*armeabi-v7a,* it gives linker issues

Any idea?

Regards
Ninad D