Say, you have a file that includes Crypto++ headers and needs linking with
Crypto++ library. And Crypto++ is installed into /usr/local.

Then, the following would be sufficient:

clang++ -o my_binary -I/usr/local/include my_source.cpp -L /usr/local/lib
-lcryptopp -lm

(I'm not sure if "-lm" is still necessary)