We are looking for Genuine Recipients of Bitcoin Deals: We still have Over
$100M Worth Bitcoins now ready to be processed: First Trial :$5m Note: We
can start small (Amount: $1,000,000 is the least) Don't message me if
you're not ready Ratio is 45/45/10 Bitcoin is clean and spendable 100% (
traceable on blockchain network) Are you interested? Telegram sender:
@Arik_loader