On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 20:45 +0200, Jorrit Tyberghein wrote:
> I would love to have someone look more into this. I can't do this as
> I'm too deeply into CS to still know what is easy for others and what
> is not. People often tell me the CS site is not as easy as the OGRE
> site but I don't know how to fix that. So if someone who does know can
> do that fixing for us then I'm all for it.
>
> Greetings,

This kind of work needs to be in conjunction with work on the core CS
docs in SVN i.e. what the core docs need to say, what the docs and the
website need to both say and where the website extends the contents of
the core docs. Doing this will make the overall documentation far more
coherent and useful for all who wish to use and work with CS.

Regards

Phil