res wrote:
>> actually the same happened on first pure proctex implementation of the
>> same concept, but i thought it was something i was doing wrong there
>> (proctex implementation was more messy). Maybe somebody knows what might
>> be wrong here? I have checked carefully with mng loader but i dont see
>> any significant differences in logic.
>>

> What are the dimensions of the video? If they're not PO2 that might
> cause problems.

Indeed, if the video is PO2 it is rendered, but i noticed the method of
blitting from the texture handle is quite slower than changing the
texture target (20 fps against 120 with a 256x256 video). Is this
normal? Otherwise seems to me using the other method might help also the
mng textures (which usually slow down scenes considerably). This might
be depending on video card though, but the perfomance drop is pretty
harsh to consider (note blitting from texture handle would be better for
me as it might help with some r<->b switch).

 Pablo