Sorry, the last mail went out with a previous thus wrong subject line...

So... I downloaded CS and CEL from 22 april 2005, using {2005-04-22} as
revision. Now I have the problem of how to find the matching cs-win32libs
binaries?

Could anyone please tell how I can find the matching cs-win32libs binary
package for the 22-04-2005 release of CS and CEL?

Thanks and Regards,
T. Javed