Congratulations for each and every one of those who have worked on this!
I've been following the project for quite some years now and I have only
good words
about the people and the engine.

> Check it all out at: http://www.crystalspace3d.org

The website will be a success, I believe. It seems to have everything
people usually ask for
a few clicks away.

A *lot* of work has been done and more awaits. Successful projects will
be the key to
more adoption and coverage. There are success stories and professional
projects, but more
are needed to make the engine really popular. Let's hope for that

Dan,
whose only contributions have been using, testing, bug reporting and
fixing the Allegro 2d canvas for DOS/DJGPP somewhere in 2001 :)