Patrick Ye wrote:
> I compiled crystal space version 1.2 from source a while ago, and I
> found that there are in fact 2 cspace.py files for the python binding
> of CS. These two files are actually different.
> The first one is found at the root directory of CS, i.e. in the same
> directory as the "configure" script, and its size is 819731 bytes, and
> it seems that it was created on the same day that I compiled CS from
> source.
> The second one is found at scripts/python, i.e. in the same directory
> as the 3 tutorial python files, and it's size is 767901 bytes, and
> it's date is about a month before I compiled CS from source.
> I'm currently using the first one, but could someone please tell if
> this is correct?

The one in the scripts/python directory exists for people who don't have
Swig installed. Since you have Swig installed, you get a new one
generated fresh, and it might have a different size if your Swig version
is different than the one which was used to generate the file in
scripts/python (or for a number of other reasons). Use the one generated
by your build.

-- ES