On 01.12.2007 04:46, Patrick Ye wrote:
> I figured out how to map texture to planes (it was really easy and I
> was just careless before). However, there is something weird about how
> the texture looks in CS. It seems that some pixels are missing, and
> I'm wondering if I could ask you guys to have a look at the original
> texture file and a screenshot of the texture mapped polygon and tell
> me if I did something wrong?

Your texture does not have power of two dimensions. Graphics hardware
(and thus in extension CS) really likes power of two dimensions; so CS
resizes your image to have them. However, the resizer isn't exactly
stellar (it uses nearest neighbour filtering), this is what uglifies you
image.

Solution: provide an image with power of two dimensions.

-f.r.