Hi guys,

After reading through the user's manual, it seems to me that you can
only specify 1 set of uv coordinates for the vertices of a genmesh
object. However, since uv coordinates are defined per face, this would
be a problem if a vertex shared by multiple faces actually has
multiple uv coordinates, and I believe such cases are not rare. It
also seems that the thingmesh objects can support the multiple uvs per
vertex pretty well, but the user's manual also says that it's obsolete
and people should use genmesh instead.

I'm rather confused here. So, is it actually possible to specify uv
coordinates for the vertices on a face-by-face basis? If so, would it
be possible for you to provide an example file?

Furthermore, I understand that thing meshes are obsolete, so does this
mean that it won't be available in the future releases of CS?

Thanks a lot.

Patrick