Hi guys,

I have a question about using the CEGUI plugin and it's driving me a
bit crazy. Basically, I want to have multiple GUIs for my program: one
for the main interface, one for the settings interface and one for the
game interface. So, I'd like to specify them in separate .layout xml
files and switch them on the fly.

I created the layout files and they seem to work fine just by themselves.

However, when I tried to switch them, I'd get a segmentation fault.

Basically, I'm using the function winMgr.loadWindowLayout(layout) to
change the layouts (layout in the function is the vfs name of the
layout file). It seems that I can only call the
winMgr.loadWindowLayout(layout) function once, and if I call it again
I will get a segfault.

I cannot seem to find any examples on the internet for what I want to
do, but surely pros like you guys would have done something like this.
:)

Thanks a lot.

Patrick