Hi guys,

I'm having a strange problem here. I just changed my code from
procedure style functions to OO based code, and pretty much everything
is exactly the same, but when I run the application, the CEGUI mouse
cursor just refuses to appear! All the CEGUI buttons/windows appear
normally in the window. I checked the GUI initialization code and the
cursor is loaded.

Furthermore, since I'm running everything in python, when I exist
python, after the function
cspace.csInitializer.DestroyApplication(ObjectReg) has finished, I get
the following error:

Exception exceptions.TypeError: 'an integer is required' in 'garbage
collection' ignored
Fatal Python error: unexpected exception during garbage collection
Aborted (core dumped)

I'm sure the 2 problems of mine are related, but I just cannot figure
out what the problem is.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot.

Patrick