No idea!! I installed <cs-win32libs-1.2_002.exe> into d:\CrystalSpaceLibs and
ran <Copy DLLs to a CS directory> to copy to d:\cs then added this to the
libraries path in VC++ Solution>options>Projects and Solution>VC++
Directories>Library files. I also added d:\CrystalSpaceLibs\lib,
d:\CrystalSpaceLibs\common\lib and d:\CrystalSpaceLibs\vc\lib along with
various paths in <Include files> so it could find specific files during the
build.
Do you know of anything else I should add or better still, are all the required
paths documented anywhere or is there a simpler way of doing all this via
environment variables and telling VC++ to search sub-directories?
If not, how do I tell what library files the unresolved externals are in?
Brian...