Are those jvm "adjustments" something that can be automated by, for
instance, CS's Java module, or do they simply have to be handled
manually? Would it make sense to create launcher .sh and .bat files and
ship them in the CS/scripts/java directory? Alternately, is there some
way Cg can be instructed not to be so intrusive? (That might make more
sense.)

-- ES