> To get svnmerge working do this;
>
> In your clean checkout run (only do this once);
> svnmerge(.exe) init
> svn ci -F svnmerge-commit-message.txt
>
> Then to see what's available to merge do;
> svnmerge(.exe) avail -S trunk
>
> This will give you a list of all revisions you can merge into your branch.
> So if it gives you; 34567-34574,34575-34578
>
> You'd do the following to merge to your branch;
> svnmerge(.exe) merge -S trunk -r 34567-34574,34575-34578
> svn ci -F svnmerge-commit-message.txt

When attempting this method I get the following errors that I have been
unable to overcome:

--
C:\CS\quests>svnmerge.exe merge -S trunk
property 'svnmerge-integrated' set on '.'

svnmerge: command execution failed (exit code: 1)
svn --non-interactive propdel "svnmerge-blocked" "."
svn: Attempting to delete nonexistent property 'svnmerge-blocked'
--

Please note this is after comitting the change due to svnmerge init and
also that I have tried the merge command both with an explicit list of

Any further suggestions?
Sam.