On 14 March 2010 07:00, rushikesh deshpande <rushikes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir,
> I would like to know what will be criteria for the interview, if you
> can.Also , it is written that we should have a knowledge of C++.So , does it
> mean it will be checked in interview or should I produce some code for it
> using different aspects of c++ like inheritance etc.

Please see this webpage if you haven't already:
http://www.crystalspace3d.org/trac/CS/wiki/SoC

In general we would judge the student's abilities firstly from the quality
of the application.
Any interview would be up to the mentor and the content of which would be
decided by them.
So it could be that someone will check programming knowledge, or maybe they
won't.

I wouldn't discourage anyone from including code samples in their
application, it can't hurt.

--
-Mike