On 01.03.2011 12:08, Mike Gist wrote:
How's this progressing?

I am still waiting for the web server migration to happen. Any news about this?

Denis

On 6 January 2011 17:09, Eric Sunshine <sunsh...@sunshineco.com <mailto:sunsh...@sunshineco.com>> wrote:

    On 1/5/2011 6:46 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
    > On Wednesday 05 January 2011 17:13:05 Denis Washington wrote:
    >> How should we proceed with the website proposal? If there are no
    >> objections, I would love to put it on a subdirectory of
    >> crystalspace3d.org <http://crystalspace3d.org> (/beta perhaps)
    and try to import all users and forum
    >> posts of the current webpage to see if it works out well. What
    do you
    >> think?
    > I am still waiting on feedback from some of the core-ish folks
    of whether they
    > want to give you what kind of access.

    Sorry that I did not respond earlier to your inquiry about access.
    Please do provide Denis with whatever access he needs.

    -- ES

    Learn how Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) One Node allows
    customers
    to consolidate database storage, standardize their database
    environment, and,
    should the need arise, upgrade to a full multi-node Oracle RAC
    database
    without downtime or disruption
    http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl

- Mike

Free Software Download: Index, Search&  Analyze Logs and other IT data in