Hi Jorrit and all,

Not that nice as it goes. I have spotted a couple of issues.

- The release scripts were not too helpful and could do with a rework.
- Documentation creation has some issues and the version number needs
  changing.
- Upload to SF was an issue. But net connections can be a pain
  sometimes.
- Adding a release structure and procedure doc will be good if others
  have to do it in the future.

This was a first at doing a release of CS and CEL and they will get
smoother.

Any issues. Please report them.

Regards

Phil

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011