Hi all,

*** OFF TOPIC FOR XMAS DAY ***

Not dev related, but as I am moving CS from SF to google under sync. I
am seeing very old commits and messages. How bad were we 10 years
ago!? ;-)

jorrit was as bad as these days with short messages assuming we know
what he's thinking. :-D

philwyett was being too anal and arsy. ME - really ;-)

sunshine was being very verbose.

norman as normal right to the point.

  - Wish norman would get in touch. A great developer.

wouter always eclectic with in front of his time with thought and code.

  - Wish wouter would get in touch. A great mind and developer and
    always willing to help people.

We miss also old devs like:

mgeisse, matzed, link etc.

Touch base if you see us and and still subscribed or not. Say hi.

Regards

Phil