Hi, my name is Sergey I am a student of Oles Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National
University(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnipropetrovsk_National_University).
I am from Applied Mathematics faculty. Since 19 (june 2009) I am a professional
c++ software developer. Currently I am working in ciklum
company(http://ciklum.net/).

I would like to propose to make changes in vfs plugin.
1. Ability to move, delete, copy files and make other changes like in standart
filesystem.
2. Support multythreading.
3. Make decomposition like described here:
http://trac.crystalspace3d.org/trac/CS/wiki/VFS

Project map:
1. Introdusing to the project, run sumples and unit tests (1 week)
2. Project decomposition. Creating architecture. Agreedment with comunity(1
week)
3. Implementation of decomposition (2 weeks)
4. testing, bugfix, code review(1-2 weeks)
5. disscusing multythreading support(1 week)
6. multythreading implementation (0.5 - 1 week)
7. testing, bugfix, code review(1-1.5 week)
8. implementation of other file system features (2 weeks)
9. testing, bugfix, review. (all thats left)