Hie guys!

I am a 3rd year Information Technology undergrad student. I am interested
in contributing code to Crystal Space. The work you people do is
fascinating and interesting. Can someone just give me a brief overview of
how to proceed ? I can code in C, C++, java and I'm acquainted with python.
I have learnt Computer Graphics and worked on C++ and Opengl. However, am
new to game engines, animation, rendering and simulation and would really
appreciate if someone could give me some help on how to start with these
topics.

Thanks.

Regards
Rohan Sapre