Hi all,

I will soon be drawing up plans and schedule for the next CS release.

What version number will we be adopting? Are we continuing the 2.x
series or jumping to 3.x?

What would you like to see in the next release?

What would you like to see gone from the next release?

Time to express your opinions?

Please send all replies to the main list.

Regards

Phil

--

Phil Wyett