> I have completed the hw0 ungraded homework and would like to
> email the files to the correct Teaching fellow; have teaching
> fellows been assigned yet.
>
> Along the same lines have the teaching assistance decided
> when they will be holding there classes at Harvard...

Rich should have a section form up before long.  Look for
news of updates on the home page.

In the meantime, you can send the assignment to Rich or Hans.

Looking ahead, HW #1 will reuse the Knapsack problem (1.4)
though I have revised the initial program, hints, and lecture
notes (to include the new hints) this term.  You can still
familiarize yourself with the problem: it's general form is
NP complete, which translates to "it takes a long time to
solve the problem for large values of N".

- jeff parker