I've had a chance to sit down two track down the Lunar Lockout
miss-match.  There were two errors in the results I reported

        o I'm off by one in the count of number of moves - the
classic Fence Post error
        o I'm off by one in the data sets.  Data set #6 was the difficult one
                for my algorithm.  Data set #5 is much faster.

I will rerun and resend some figures, but include the starting
positions this time...

I see that some of you have purchased copies of the game.
If you have found a particularly difficult positon to solve,
feel free to post it so we can compare notes.

- jeff parker