.. this Saturday.

While I'm adding postscripts, two more comments on problem #13

1) I had figured that the two solutions for splitting the circular list that
we'd see were

                find midpoint of list and split

                create two stacks (queues) and alternate adding items to one
or the other.

In fact, the second solution was to "unbraid" the links, joining every other
node, which was a simpler algorithm to execute than my two-stack solution.

2) The slick solution I sent round does not deal well when given a list that
is null terminated, rather than circular.  A modest amount of additional
effort would have produced a more robust solution.

- jeff parker