I think the problem would be too easy if the tree was not sorted... :) So,
you can assume it is sorted, and that you should keep it so.

Hans

                    Dan Keshet

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    Sent by:                           cc:

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     [cscie119] Problem
3.2
                    arvard.edu

                    03/22/2002 03:08 PM

> Write a non-recursive method to insert a node in a binary tree.

Is the binary tree we're inserting into sorted?

If so, on what?  Should we keep it that way?

--Dan Keshet