Well said Shawn et al, and here's to another fourteen!

<3 Azalea

On Aug 21, 2013 2:23 PM, "Shawn McAllister" <shawn.payme...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Happy Birthday, CS GO! While there are a number of issues here and there,
I appreciate the investment that Valve has put into this project and their
seemingly ongoing commitment to a community that has very vocal members.
Please continue to take the negative comments as a positive... we all want
positive results in the end. :)

> CS has provided me with over 14 years of enjoyment and no matter what
games I play I always find myself coming back to CS. Thanks for keeping it
fresh and engaging and for adding hundreds and hundreds of hours of fun to
my life.