That really sounds like a client-side bug, but who knows.  Are there any
messages spewing on the server console when this happens?  Also, have you
played on any other servers to see if this occurs?

I'm also running one on Debian 7 x64 - fof.utica.edu - you can try playing
on that for a while if you want and see if the same glitch occurs.

    - Dave

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Ms. Trooper <andy.pope...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> I have two servers from NFO. One:
>
> /Single core
>     One full, dedicated HT CPU core (Nehalem or better)
>     1024 MB of RAM
>     100 GB of RAID-protected storage/
>
> And one:
> /Two core
>     Two full, dedicated HT CPU cores (Nehalem or better)
>     2048 MB of RAM
>     200 GB of RAID-protected storage/
>
> Both server are running Debian 7 Wheezy x64. On both, occasionally, your
> hand holding the weapon will disappear. The floating weapon becomes
> unusable, and if you switch weapons that previous weapon will disappear.
> This happens relatively often so I dont think its a game bug. I am not
> running any plugins that mess with your weapons. What could be causing
> this?
> How can I fix this?
>
> Thanks a ton guys!
>

> --

Dave Parker
Systems Administrator
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177