Way back in time we had a similar issue on CS 1.6. Turned out it was one of the
memory sticks in the server that was being funny. After replacing that the
issue went away.

-----Original Message-----
From: csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of {{A-BS}}
Techgunner
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:58 PM
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [Csgo_servers] Your map differs from the servers

I hope someone can assist in this issue. Lately I have been receiving this
error message when connecting to our community server. I believe it is an issue
with the server side as it only happens on our community server. Many other
players have been complaining of the same issue. We are running a classic
casual server with no workshop maps. All the maps are on the server with a fast
redirect. I have verified the integrity of my csgo game client side, deleted
the maps on the server side and validated. All maps look like they match up on
client and server side.
The error message is on both default maps and custom. I can join the server and
have no issues, and the next time that same map I was playing on before changes
I get the error message. If I am playing on a map
(example: de_dust2) and I exit the game. If I rejoin the same
map(de_dust2) it will also give the error message. Have any of you come across
this issue, and if so what did you do to resolve it?

Any help will be appreciated.

--
{{A-BS}}TMTechgunner
Clan Leader/Founder