Hi there,

Basic question which I'm hoping has an easy answer:
I'm trying to run a competitive workshop server and when players try to
connect, it says
"Failed after 10 retries." Also, if I'm in the server, the option to "Join
game" via Steam is not available for players either.

Have been away from the hosting scene for just 2 months, running the same
launch .bat as I've always run, same gamemode files, no subscription/ids files,
steamappid.txt is 730 and all that crap. I've disabled Sourcemod for now as
well, with no luck.

Has anything fundamentally changed since 2 months ago that needs a certain
parameter in the launch code or in the gamemode files?

Thanks peeps, any advice is mucho appreciated before I do a full reinstall.

Phantom