Specs: CPU: Phenom II 960T (Overclocked) GPU: HD 6870 2GB Memory: 4gb DH:
500GB green Monitor: 60- 70 hz

Thing about all this is that it really messes up almost any attempts to play
a MM and most of the time its difficult to enjoy even a 1v1 community map
because of this lag/stuttering when i see online models in motion or
shooting or if i move suddenly.

(My internet speed is 16 mb . Other then that some times the net_graph shows
spikes which most of the time does not reflect in game, but still those
spikes will not show in the player screen ping readout)

Yet there are some moments of relief but usually it comes back kind of like
how lag would work, but its not like lag at the same time. Since most of the
time i have low ping, high fps and everything else usually is just fine.
Never the less i have updated everything on my PC (Driver wise and flushed
and cleaned) and have looked up a lot of possible solutions an tried them
but none of them really work. Plus its not my hardware since all of  last
year, to a month ago and eve  3 to 5 weeks ago even. I could play CSGO
without any issues. But with the last few updates i started to have these
problems.

So any advice or guesses would be awesome!?

Another question; Could this be a Valve issues that is effecting only me?
because that would be strange.The reason i say this is because rest of my
friends don't seem to have this issues, when i try to play with them.

Thanks.