Thx. I think a few guys will use it now! Good job! :)

Am 21.05.2015 um 20:59 schrieb The H4x0r:
Forgot to say that you will also need the socket <https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67640> include file to compile SMAC. Anyway here's the latest SMAC 0.8.6.0 dev version compiled (using a clean install of Sourcemod 1.7.1) if you want it: http://a.pomf.se/mqenqc.zip

From: free123...@hotmail.com
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 21:40:28 +0300
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] csgo exploit

Compiling SMAC is really easy, you just need to extract the correct files in the scripting and scripting\includes folder and then (on windows) just drag&drop all the smac_*.sp files into compile.exe found in the scripting folder. Optimally you should always compile all plugins you use yourself.

You could also use this webcompiler to compile SMAC, just drag&drop the include files thre one by one and then you can start compiling the smac_*.sp files: https://spider.limetech.org/