If SRCDS is bound to a specific IP, it doesn't seem like the application
itself could be sending data from a different IP.  Are you sure it's really
bound to just a.a.a.a, and not 0.0.0.0 instead?  Because it it was
listening on all IPs, then one would expect to see the behavior you're
describing.

Also, what OS is this on?

    - Dave

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:15 PM, qhrizz <qhr...@outlook.com> wrote:

> What happens if you remove all NICs but one? a.a.a.a and config it to
> logaddress_add c.c.c.c:27500? Does it send data correctly to hlstats? Have
> you configured hlstats correctly? Portforward for 27500-> c.c.c.c....
>
> I dont use a multiwan host for my csgoserver but i have my hlstats server
> accepting data from many different servers, some residing on the same host
> and some outside of my network.
>

> --

Dave Parker
Systems Administrator
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177