By saying that a software or modification that meets this criteria is not a cheat:

-Anything that takes information that is available on the client-side in some way (hey, that would include all hacks) and makes it (more) available to the player.

Feel free to personally email me outside this list if you require more explanation. I'm not participating in further derailment here, which I have the feeling is your actual intention.