You might want to put that command into autoexec.cfg, because if you leave it to server.cfg or too late on the command line, your server won't log in properly or at all. I've had TF2 servers on the autoexec.cfg and they function fine with it.

-ics

Usman Khan kirjoitti:
in console "sv_setsteamaccount" returns Unknown Command?