Hello,

Let me begin by saying that I have had my GSLT in place and configured
correctly for quite a while, and my server was showing the correct status
in the web API query and also showed the message that it successfully
logged in during startup.

Within the last few days, my CS:GO server started showing as "insecure".
So I restarted it this morning, and now I'm having a new problem.  It loads
the config just fine, but after all the "server_cvar" messages on the
console I get this:

    Stopping 0 worker threads
    Starting 1 worker threads
    1 threads. 678,888 ticks
    exec: couldn't exec gamemode_casual_server.cfg
    Commentary: Could not find commentary data file
'maps/de_dust_commentary.txt'.
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Error parsing BotProfile.db - unknown attribute 'Rank'
    Initializing Steam libraries for secure Internet server
    [S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 730
    Looking up breakpad interfaces from steamclient
    Calling BreakpadMiniDumpSystemInit
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 740
    Logging into Steam gameserver account with logon token
'<my-login-token-here>'
    FillInMachineIDInfo took a total of 0 milliseconds
    enum_names.cpp (136) : Assertion Failed: Missing String for EResult
(103)
    Assert( Assertion Failed: Missing String for EResult (103)
):enum_names.cpp:136

Then the message "enum_names.cpp (136) : Assertion Failed: Missing String
for EResult (103)" just keeps repeating once every few seconds.

I verified the game data via SteamCMD with "app_update 740 validate" and it
did not find any errors.  This server was working fine just a few days
ago.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?  The
server is running on Debian 8 64-bit.

Thanks!
Dave

--