You need very fast CPU cores to run servers with bots/players. What CPU are you currently on? If you're using a "cloud" provider you are probably on a ~2Ghz CPU, which isn't enough. Go with a standalone game server from a reputable provider, or get a VPS with a very fast CPU(3.2Ghz or more is recommended).