From: csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
<mailto:csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com>
[mailto:csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jack Holloway
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:21 PM
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
<mailto:csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] Warning: Table modelprecache is full, can't add

I can read very well thankyou. If you'd kindly asked me to make a new thread
without using the word 'Idiot' then maybe this would have gone better.

On 23 December 2015 at 15:17, Hail Minecraftia <minecraftharassm...@gmail.com
<mailto:minecraftharassm...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Silence yourself peasant and stop derailing this thread further. I'm sorry you
can't read,I really am, maybe in a few years you'll be be better at it.

On 23 December 2015 at 15:13, Jack Holloway <jackster...@gmail.com