As an independent contractor, I'm going to assume you "fix" people's broken
networks by spreading FUD then correcting a problem that was never there in
the first place? What kind of incompetent people do you think frequent this
list; people abusing !ws and !knife, allow uploads ever from clients, and
gawd knows what other insecure rubbish?

Nobody is harassing you; instead, they're responding to your vagueries that
are about as useful as that spambot that was here last year, and your
search results that are obsolete.