Stealth,

I'm currently doing an undergraduate in CS. I've pasted your nonsense into
one of our forums as a copypasta for sweet forum karma. Thank you for
making us all laugh! It's funny that you keep mentioning education. If you
sat an online course that covers some basic CS material, you'd be able to
see how ridiculous the things you type are. You have a serious delusional
problem. I suggest you seek help... I can't imagine how unbearable you must
be IRL.

If you ever do become self-aware, you should ask your best friend "Alfred"
to delete these messages as it's pretty embarrassing and if you google
"Stealthmode1975" it comes up with some other awkward things.

Hope you get help soon.