Last message for the kids.

Do you know what a field programmable gate array is? Because you refer to
them as CPU/gpu. Do you know what f.p.g.a., and e.e.p.r.o.m., and p.r.o.m.
are? Those are the 4 bit through 64 bit programmable logic controllers that
every "computer" ever made uses to have a "machine/pc". Including the 16
bit hexidecimal/machine assembly language utilizing logic controller that
stores Mac addresses known as the U.A.R.T. chip in your network interface
card/onboard lan/wifi adapters.

Some of us can go below the hardware layer. We don't ban by IP addressing.
That was the point of the previous topic. Cause anyone can walk under the
hardware layer without detection, and without being able to be
seen/tracked/banned. The point was to ban by Mac address because most of
the script kiddies, and amateurs. Those who aren't trained in electronics,
and especially binary logic controller programming. Will never be able to
connect to your go server to run malicious scripts.

That was the point. Have a nice day. A large number of people from the
to my dmz.

Furthermore. The suggestion to run your servers through a VMware/virtual
machine is always a good idea. It keeps the environment sandboxed to keep
the physical hardware from being damaged by malicious files/packets/scripts.

End of Discussion.