I suppose this list really isn't used much any more (mostly for the best
given previous arguments), but I was surprised to see no mention of last
night's update. What was the cause / fix? From an outside perspective, it
looked like the update went through, but the server version reported didn't
match the client version so nobody could connect. My server provider sent
28 emails seeing a new update, and I tried running the update script
personally to see what was up. The update did seem to go through but
nothing changed.

I only run a non-often-used retakes server, but I'm sure other server
owners were more badly affected, and third-party systems like Faceit also
were.

azalea