CS2 is Counter-Strike's transition into a proper live service game model,
it's very unlikely that community servers will continue to exist. They've
already been trying to slowly retire them from CSGO in recent years, the
server browser is so hidden that I doubt most players even know it exists
at this point.
One of the key aspects of modern live service gaming is that the players
have almost no control whatsoever over how they play the game. That means
no servers outside of official matchmaking, no mods, etc. Anything that
might allow players to do things "their way" is bad for business.