I've just commited an update that adds Doxygen documentation comments
to the CSL public header files. It can still use some polishing and I need
to set up a Makefile.am for the doc directory that will build the docs when
Doxygen is present.

Going through the APIs I had some questions that maybe one of you
can answer:

Is the logic in the example program example/cslmutex.c okay?

What is the purpose of the role parameter in csl_pcm_open_{input,output} ?

What is the purpose of the title parameter in csl_pcm_{set,dup}_title ?

What is csl_pcm_sink intended to do?

Should  csl_pcm_list_channel_mappings accept a CslDriver or CslPcmStream? If
driver, then should there be a way to list the stream mappings?