On 3 Nov 2001, Pablo Baena wrote:

> I have a set of preliminary working Debian packages that I plan to
> upload to the official distribution as soon as I check that they
> complain with the Debian policy.
>
> I don't have a place to store them yet, so if anyone wants them please
> mail me.

cool ;)

hm, we could probably put it up on space.twc.de as well, stefan?

but if you're going to up it into unstable anyways soon...

what version did you package up? we just released 0.2.0,
which has significant API cleanups and actually generates docs.

though, looking at it, it doesn't seem to actually install
that doxygen sutterm.

/me mumbles something about using doc tools other than doxygen

[ stefan, release announcements should also be Cc:-ed to this list,
  don't you think? ;) ]

> Pablo

---
ciaoTJ